Here comes the month of October. Welcoming October with full of Josh and happiness. Whenever I hear he word October, I am really happy because of its festive season and holidays. We get to prepare lot of traditional recipes, sweets, snacks, etc. We go out meet friends, cook at home treat people at home, watch programs, visit houses for Golu and Diwali as well.
I simply loved this event named " traditional recipes" which is more apt for this month. This month is much more special for me. and Yes, I celebrate my birthday and my hubby's birthday this month. A truly festive month for me. I ak sure all of you will be happy to participate in this event and link up your traditional recipes on this festive season.
This event is mastermind of Pari of Foodelicious and I am really glad to host this event. The giveaway is sponsored by Tarla dalal.
Coming to the rules of the event:
- Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only two recipes from archives will be accepted.
- Only Veg entries accepted (Eggs accepted too).
- New and old posts should be linked with my event announcement and Pari's giveaway announcement.The entries will not be accepted in case of failing to follow this rule.
- Link your entries using the Inlinkz tools. Those participating in the giveaway (anyone who can provide an address in India) enter under Giveaway participation entries category else link under Non participants of the giveaway. Please enter your entry only once in one of the inlinkz tools.
- Use of logo is compulsory as it helps spread the word.
- In case you have a difficulty in using Inlinkz tool, mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The giveaway is shipped only in India and only to the Followers of Pari's Blog. You can follow her blog through Google Friend connect or Google plus publicly.
- I cannot win the giveaway being the guest host this month also I will post the round up within a week after the event completion.
Happy Hosting...linked my first recipe.....will send some more..
Happy Hosting, Jiya!!! :) I've linked 2 of my entries here n following you by GFC! Will send some more entries soon...ReplyDelete
Happy hosting.. Have linked 3 of my entries..
Hey! Nice Blog you've got here. Nice library of recipes too!ReplyDelete
Just stepped into the blogging world :) I would love to get to know more bloggers and make new friends.
Do check out my blog " http://yummilyyours.com/"
I have linked two of my entries to the event.Delete
Thanks for linking your recipes... Would love to see more from you!!Delete
Happy hosting jillu.I linked two of my entries.You have got a wonderful blog.Happy following you.ReplyDelete
I am following pari via google plus and updated my post with event announcements and log.
I have linked 4 of my recipes and updated my blog with the event announcement. Wish you all the best for the event.
First time here. Love your space. Happy to follow you
happy hosting. Will definitely link entries soon.
On-going event: What's with my cuppa?
Hey Jillu.. Have linked my 1st entry.. Shahi Tukda.. Have an awesome day :-)ReplyDelete
Hi..First time here...You have a lovely space..Glad to follow you !ReplyDelete
Nice event too...Have linked a few of my entries...Happy Hosting !
Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help.ReplyDelete
Order paneer paratha online