This is my 9th year of blogging. I have been trying to do a lot of dishes and innovations. One of such dishes is Khee a samosa. I love the samosa whenever my dad buys for me. We used to eat a lot during Ramzan season. I want to make this dish for the past 10 years. Only now I did it. I loved it so much. Great and easy recipe to follow. Do check it out.
- Mutton kheema - 250 gms
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Potato -1 boiled
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spring roll sheets
- Coriander leaves
- Maida - 2 tsp
- Water - few spoons
- Boil the potato and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil. Add the onions ad fry them.
- Add the mutton kheema and sauté for two minutes.
- Smash the potato and add to it. Potato is optional.
- Add all the spice powders and salt.
- Sauté well. Close and cook for 10 minutes until the mutton is cooked well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- In a cup, add maida and water and make it into a thick paste to stick the comes.
- Now take the spring roll sheets and fold it into the shape of cone.
- Add a spoon of the kheema filling and apply the maida paste and seal.
- Repeat for all the samosas.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry all the samosas to golden brown.
Crispy crunchy samosas ready