I received this tips in mail from my dad. Thought of sharing with you friends. Enjoy!!
Life tips were collected from men and women 85 or older. Some have been through wars, others through depressions, sickness, and even concentration camps. They are a generation that was unlike any other, and we can all profit from their advice. Even those of us over 85 ourselves, because these days, it is never too late to get good advice.
1. Drink lots of water.
2. Eat your breakfast like kings, your lunch like princes, and your dinner like beggars.
3. Eat more things that grow on trees and plants and less things that are made in factories. Remember your digestive system doesn't know it's the 21st century, so help it out by feeding it stuff it's built for.
4. It's always a good time for some TEE - Truth, Energy and Empathy!
5. Walk 10-30 minutes a day.
6. Get more actual games in your life, games that have no gain but the simple pleasure of playing them.
7. Read more books than you've read last year.
8. Sit silently (without a tv) for at least 10 minutes a day and take time to ponder things (for some - pray).
9. Invest at least 7 hours a night in your sleep. It'll pay back big time later on.
10. Smile while you walk those 10-30 minutes a day.