- Brinjal - 250 gms
- Black eyed peas - 1 cup soaked overnight and boiled
- Onion - 2
- Coriander seeds - 2 tsp
- Red chillly - 4 or chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon - 1 "
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Tomato - 1
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Grind all the ingredients to grind into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, after the splutter.
- Add the ground paste, turmeric powder and stir well.
- Allow it to cook. Add black eyed peas and choped brinjal and salt.
- Add required water and cover it and cook for 10- 15 mins.Stir occasionally.
Yummy spicy stir fry ready.