Today I am in a very special mindset. There are two reasons behind it.
My cutie pie's birthday( Sep 18th) is nearing and our wedding anniversary ( Sep 20th) tooo...... I am in a wonderful celebration mood with an extended sweet tooth.
Coming to today's recipe. It is Chocolae balls. Sorry about the picture for Chcolate balls, I have actually cropped it from the group photo. I lost my camera , with that i lost my individual snaps as well. This was actually made for a celebration.For the day me and my hubby met first. A surprise candle dinner at home. The Menu was simple.It was Vegetable hakka noodles, Chilli chicken and chocolate balls.He really enjoyed the dinner.
So here is the recipe for Chocolate balls.
- Milk powder - 2 cups
- Sugar - 11/4 cup
- Water - half cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
- Cashew powder - to dust the balls
- Heat a pan, add the butter and melt it.
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Keep on stirring in intervals. When they start to leave the sides. Mix it.
- See the consistency when it can be poured from the pan.It will form like a ball and come together.
- Transfer it into the plate and allow it to cool.
- Take small balls of the chocolate and smooth it between your hands.
- Sprinkle the cashew powder around it.
Linking to First anniversary
Linking to Hubby's Delight
Linking to Dish it out hosted by Foodomania