Please find me on facebook

Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to blogging after the celebations !

Hi all,

Missed blogging though.. But I have been really busy in celebrating my baby's 2nd birthday and our third anniversary. We celebrated by going for a small holiday. So I could not prepare anything at home. For my baby's birthday, I made sweet. I do not own an oven so could not bake anything.

So I just made Bombay Karachi Halwa . Recipe from Vah Chef and Fried gram Ladoo..Recipe of both coming soon...














Both the god's gift, Love You Both a lot !!

4 comments:

  1. aww happy birthday to ur baby

    hey those two dishes look really good

    awaiting their recipes



    Join my first event -- Be My guest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Karachi Halwa... and his looks tempting, am sure you enjoyed having it as much making it.

    Glad to follow you , do post such recipes again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...