It is indeed a Nutella without Nuts. LOL.... Thats Why i have named it as Chochella..
- Milk - 1 glass
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
- cornstarch - 3 tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Heat a pan, Addd the butter and milk.Allow the milk to boil.
- Add sugar.Stir till it dissolves.
- Mix the coacoa in little milk and add it to the boiling milk. Allow it to boil for sometime.
- Meanwhile mix the cornstarch in little water without lumps.
- Add it to the boiling cocoa mixture.
- Stir till it gets thickened.
- Store in a tight container.
Mouthwatering, finger licking Chochella is ready. Enjoy the true taste of Chocolate.Linking to Dish it out hosted by Foodomania
Linking to First anniversary