Last night was thinking a lot about preparing for dinner.Didnt know what to do.. I was thinking too much and I myself became hungry. Suddenly reminded of mint leaves. My hubby loves mint chutney. So thought of preparing it. Then decided to make parathas with it. It tasted really good.
- Atta flour - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Mint - 1 bunch
- Urad dal - one handful
- Red chilly - 3
- Tamarind- small piece
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add urad dal, red chilly,tamarind and garlic.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Add the mint leaves and stir it.
- Allow it to cool down and grind it coarsely.
- Mix all the"For Chapahi" ingredients together. Add the required ground mint chutney.
- Knead them using water into a soft dough.
- Keep i aside for 1 hour.
- Take small balls and dust it using Maida and make regular chapathis.
Serve hot with Raita and Pickle.
Sending to I am well stuffed event By Jagruti
Linking to First anniversary
Linking to Party snacks by Snehidhi