This Ladoo has a story behind it.. This was an instant ladoo made to stop my craving for ladoo. There are two people behind the craving for my ladoo. One is Priya Ranjit and the other one is Divya Pramil. They posted their coconut ladoo and besan ladoo. When I saw that , my craving started... So Jus tried out this Ladoo..Thanks to both of you...
- 1st White - Rava / Sooji - 1 cup
- 2nd white - Sugar - 1 cup
- 3rd white - Coconut - 1/2 cup
- 4th White - Milk - 1 tbsp
- 5th white - Cashew - few
- butter melted - 2 tbsp
- Grind rava and sugar together.
- Melt a tsp of butter and fry the cashew and add to it.
- Add the cardamom powder.
- Melt another tsp of butter and fry the coconut and add to it.
- Add milk to the mixture and make ladoos.
This feast is for my grandma, who has been a great guru for me in cooking....
Linking to Hubby's Delight
Linking to First anniversary
Linking to Feast for Guru by Viji