Please find me on facebook

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mastan Mutton Biryani

Hi all,

Happy Sunday !! Sunday reminds of Biryani... Biryani is always special. I guess its all time favorite for all.there are too many varieties of biryani. This Biryani is indeed very tasty and simple too.. The original recipe is from Chef Jacob. I loved the recipe and tried . You also can try it.


 Hariyali's Chicken will be coming soon!

Ingredients:


  • Mutton - 500 gms
  • Basmathi rice - 2 cups
  • Bay leaf - 2
  • Ramba leaves - 2
  • Cinnamon - 1"
  • Elachi - 4
  • Cloves - 4
  • Tomato - 1
  • Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
  • Green chilly - 7
  • Maratti moggu - 2-3
  • Mint leaves - 1 cup
  • Coriander leaves- 1 cup
  • Ghee - 4 tbsp
  • Salt



 Method:

  • Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add all the spices.Add whole green chillies ( dont chopped or cut it.).
  • Add ginger garlic paste.Add the Mutton to it and fry well.Fry till it turns pink.
  • Add ramba leaves and salt.
  • Add chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves.
  • Add little water for the mutton to boil.
  • After the mutton is boiled , add the soaked rice.
  • Add remaining water required for rice.
  • Add the chopped tomato.
  • Add the remaining salt.Allow it to cook for 3 whistles.
Yummy Biryani ready.


Verdict from my hubby: Authentic biryani and tastes too good.

Would love to prepare tis for my dad
Linking to Feast for Guru by Viji and Feast of sacrifice By Asiya

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jiya. Thanq for your comment on my blog.
    I know its a lot to ask, but it would be better if you posted separate comments for each (like fb, twitter, sharing etc.) That way, you have more entries in the giveaway and chances of winning are greater too. :) Just what I had in mind. Its okay if you don't want to :)

    DO let me know the link of your blog post once its published.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dear, I noticed that point only after posting the comments... Is it ok??

      Delete
  2. Briyani and hariyali chicken looks amazing..


    Participate in My First Event - Feast of Sacrifice Event
    http://www.asiyama.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-first-event-feast-of-sacrifice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your Kind contribution, expecting more recipes from you..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...