Scoopy beetroot spread can be used as a spread on bread, roti, Poori, etc. It can also be consumed by scooping directly with a spoon.
- Beetroot - 2 Grind into pulp
- Milk powder - 11/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Ghee - few tsp
- Heat a pan, add the beetroot pulp.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Allow the beetroot to boil with sugar in simmer.
- Add the milk powder and keep on stirring it.Cook in low flame.When it becomes thick.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder.
Transfer it into a container and store in fridge.