- Spinach - 1 cup washed and chopped
- Moong dal - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger - grated 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Ghee - few tsp
- Red chilly - 1
- Garlic - 4 cloves finely chopped
- Wash moong dal and soak in water for 20 mins.
- Add the dal into pressure pan, Addd required water for it to cook well.Add turmeric powder and ginger and boil it for 4-5 whistles.
- After the pressure is released, add the spinach and salt and cook in simmer till the spinach is cooked well.
- Heat another pan, add ghee, when the ghee is hot, splutter cumin seeds, garlic and red chilly.
- Add to the cooked palak dal.
Serve hot with Rotis. You will definitely like it !
Linking to Hubby's Delight