Hariyali Chicken is a wonderful side dish for Roti , naans. I served it with Biryani, it tasted yummilicious. The original recipe is of Chef sanjeev Kapoor.
- Chicken- 500 gms
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 11/2 tbsp
- Green chillies - 3
- Cinnamon - 3 "
- Cardamom - 5-6
- Cumin seeds - 3 tsp
- Onions - 2 thinly sliced
- Wash chicken and cut into pieces.
- Boil chicken ½ cup water, add ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste and little salt for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon and cardamom, add onions and saute till golden brown,add green chillies and saute for 10 seconds.
- Put this masala in grinder with mint and coriander leaves,add stock of chicken and grind to a smooth paste.
- Take butter in a pan, heat it ,add jeera and when they splutter ,add this paste, mix well, reduce heat and cook paste for 5 mins,.
- Add boiled chickenand continue cooking till chicken done and gravy thick. ( add lemon juice if you want).
Yummy hariyali Chicken is ready.
Linking to Feast of sacrifice By Asiya