Please find me on facebook

Monday, September 17, 2012

Reminder - Lets Party - "Festive season"

Hi all,

I have extended the event till Sep 30th.I welcome all of you to post in my event.

Hi Friends.

My next event is Lets Party - "Festive Spl" . I am very happy to be guest host for Surabhi Nayak from My Cookbook .This event is from Aug 15th - Sep 14th. I chose this theme because as the month august has started, all the festivals are approaching very soon. It can be any festival Ganesh Chathurthi, Diwali, Navarathri, Ramzan. So my dear friends, Come on start celebrating the festivals by sharing all your recipes for this Festive season. Thanks Surabhi for this Opportunity.


Rules for the Event:
  • I have chose " Festive Spl" as a theme for the month of Aug - Sep at "Let's Party"
  • Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian dishes are allowed.(No Beef/Pork)
  • Please post your link below and usage of the logo is mandatory.
  • Must be a follower at the Blog or at Facebook.
  • Archives are welcome only if re-posted and linked back to the announcement page(only 1).
  • As many entries are allowed.
  • There are three awards to be given Top Contributor Award, Best Recipe Award, Participation Award.
  • If you are having any problems linking up,just send me my email jillucharan(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
Sub: Let's Party - "Festive Spl"
Your Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Recipe Photo:

  • Non-Bloggers can also send me an email with the details as below:
Sub: Let's Party - "Festive Spl"
Your Name:a
Recipe Name:a
Email Address:
Recipe Photo:


Please link your recipes here:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...