Chicken lolipop , the word itself tempts so much. Howwould it be to have a bite of it??? Come relish and enjoy the taste of it. Perfect starter. Me and hubby thoroughly enjoyed it. Simple but yummy treat. The original recipe is from Vah chef.
- Chicken drummette / Chicken Wings - Converted into lolipops - 5 pieces
Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Egg white - 1
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Oil - to fry
- Bread crumbs
- Wash the chicken loloipops and keep it ready. Add little chilly garlic sauce and soya sauce to the chicken and mix it twice. Add little salt to it.
- Mix egg white, corn flour, chilly powder and little salt.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip the marinated chicken in the egg mixture, apply it on bread crumbs and fry it.
- It tasted really crisp and crunchy.