- Chicken breast - 300 gms ( cut into small pieces)
- Onion - 1 big
- Curry leaves
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, curry leaves.
- Fry them. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry till raw smell vanishes.
- Add soya sauce, red chilly powder, salt and the chicken .
- Close and cook it for 10 mins.
- Stir well.
- Check if the chicken is boiled. Add honey and saute well
Mouth watering chicken is ready.
Garnish with curry leaves.
Sending to Master Chef Contest
Linking to First anniversary