I am very happy to receive my first award from Poorni. Thank you so much for sharing with me. Very vubrant blogger and thanks for encouraging me.
I share with all other fellow blogger friends.
I would like to share today , a special tasty dish " Andhra Chicken"
- Chicken - 500 gms
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 medium size finely chopped onions
- few curry leaves
- 1/3 cup of water
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp whole garam masala powder
- finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces. Marinade the chicken pieces with all the above marinated ingredients, kept aside for 30minutes.
- Heat the oil in a Kadai, add onions, fry till light golden color.
- Add marinated chicken . Mix well and cook it covered for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Later reduce the heat to low, add water, stirring, covered, cook for 30 minutes or till chicken completely cooks.
- If you want thick gravy, remove the lid and keep on high flame for 5 minutes. Then excess water will evaporate.
- Reduce the heat to low, then add salt and whole garam masala powder, mix gently, covered, cook for more 5 minutes.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves. I have added a lot of curry leaves.
Linking to Master Chef Contest.
Linking to First anniversary