- Rava - 1 cup
- Potato - 1
- Carrot -1
- Onions- 1
- Tomatoes - 1
- Brinjal small- 1
- Curry leaves - little
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Mustard and urad dal
- Ginger - 1"
- Green chilly - 2
- Fry the pan, add oil and pomper mustard and urad dal and asafodita.
- Add Curry leaves,ginger,chilly. Fry onions,tomatoes, small pieces of potato,grated carrot and chopped brinjal.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add required amount of water and the roasted rava.
- Allow it to boil nicely. Close and cook for 5 mins.
- Yummy Kharabath is ready.
Serve with Coconut coriander chutney.
This recipe goes to
http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.in/2012/02/carrot-recipes_17.html by Sameena