Chilly Chicken is a super yummy dish. A good touch of chinese cuisine. Its really easy to make and relish its taste. Happy Chinese New year to one and all with this Chinese recipe.
- Chicken - 400 gms boneless
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Maida - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Capsicum - 1
- Spring onion - one bunch chopped
- Garlic chopped - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chilli garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Green chilly - 2
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Marinate the Chicken for half hour
- Heat oil in apn and fry it on medium flame till it is half cooked. Do not fry till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- For masala, heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and green chilly. Saute well.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Fry till raw smell vanishes.
- Add the capsicum and spring onions. Add chilly garlic sauce, tomato sauce, chilly powder and salt. Mix them well.
- When the capsicum is cooked, add the fried Chicken and saute well.
- Finally garnish with spring onions.
Sending this to Valentine's Day Recipe Contest @ Priya's Versatile Recipes.