Its a celebration month for me.... Today is my parent's wedding anniversary! Wishing them a very happy 33rd wedding anniversary!Kesari is always my favorie sweet. Pineapple kesari is double the treat! This is my 400th post in my blog. Thanks everyone for all of your support and guidance!
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Pineapple - 3 slices finely chopped
- White Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 11/4 cups
- Water - 3 cups
- Fried nuts - 2 tsp( Optional)
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Yellow food colour - a pinch
- Dry Roast Rava.
- Boil water. Add pineapple pieces and the food color to it, .Stir well.
- Add sugar. Mix well. Let it dissolve.
- Add the rava and allow it to boil.
- After the rava is cooked well ,add Ghee. Cook till ghee comes out.
- Add the cardamom powder and fried nuts. Mix well.
Garnish with chopped almonds!
If you dont have fresh pineapple, you can add pineapple essence.