Technically, the strawberry is an aggregate accessory fruit, meaning that the fleshy part is derived not from the plant's ovaries but from thereceptacle that holds the ovaries. Each apparent "seed" (achene) on the outside of the fruit is actually one of the ovaries of the flower, with a seed inside it.
Strawberry Jelly prepared for making falooda.. Kids will definitely love it. Loved making it for my kid.
Strawberry Jelly Recipe:
- Strawberry - 200 gms
- Sugar- required acc to the sourness of strawberry
- Unflavored Gelatine - 2 tsp
- Make 200 gms strawberry into purée, strain it in mesh strainer.
- Add required sugar according to its sourness..
- Allow it to boil. Mix 2 tsp of gelatine in little wAter. Pour this mixed gelatine in the boiling mixture and stir well. Switch off .
- Allow it to cool down. Pour it in the mould or any plate where you want to set . Refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs. It will set.
Enjoy the jellly with desserts or as jelly itself!