Happy to post my 500th post! Since its 500th post. Celebrating with a sweet rather dessert here.. I was drooling over the outcome of this Popsicle. It's really special for me. My kid who doesn't enjoy ice cream sort of things, thoroughly enjoyed.
Summer is never ending. We need to make ourselves cool and pamper ourselves. This banana creamsicle is one such ice cream. You will relish having everyday. It tastes super cool and
creamy as the name says. Try this Popsicle this summer.
- Green banana ripe-2
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Chop and grind the banana into a pulp.
- In a vessel, boil milk add the banana.
- Allow it to boil continuously.
- Add the condensed milk.Stir well.
- When the consistency is thick.switch off.
- Add the vanilla essence. Stir well. Allow it to cool.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle moulds.
- Keep in the freezer for 8 hrs.
Relish the joy of banana creamsicle!