Happy may day. Labourers or workers get break from work on may day, but we women have work 24/7. We dont have holiday as such. Yesterday my husband gave me a break from cooking. Thanks to him. We ordered food from outside and had our lunch and dinner. Today my recipe is hot chocolate cupcake. It is little different from other recipes, but similar to the other cupcakes. Its taste is also different from the normal chocolate cupcake as we do not add cocoa powder in this.try this spongy hot chocolate cupcakes and write to me.
Yummilicious hot chocolate cupcakes ready for the party.
- Self raising flour - 200 gms
- Butter - 120 gms
- Sugar - 120 gms
- Cadburys Hot chocolate mix- 45 gms
- Egg - 3
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar and beat until it becomes frothy and smooth.
- Add the eggs to it. Combine and beat well.
- Add the hot chocolate mix and the self raising flour and beat until its combined well and smooth.
- Keep beating until the batter comes to a think consistency.
- Take the cupcake moulds, i use silicon cupcake moulds.
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins at 180degrees celsius.
- Pour the batter into the moulds and place it in the oven , in baking mode for 12-15 mins.
- Check with skewer if its done.