Cheese corn dosa is very nurititious and delicious to munch.. It is unccommon from the regular dosa.. We can add as many vegetables as we can.. I have made it using sweet corn, capsicum , onions and cheese..
- Dosa batter
- Capsicum - 2 chopped
- Corn kernels - 1 cup
- Onions - 2 chopped
- Herbs - Oregano, basil. rosemar and thyme
- Mozarella Cheese - grated
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the chopped onions. Let it fry for sometime..
- Add the veggies one by one.. Capsicum, corn .
- Add salt to it.. Allow it to cook for few minutes.
- Add all the herbs and salt.
- This will be ready in quite sometime, as the veggies will be cooked in minutes .
- Now, Heat the dosa Tava, make the dosa as usual. Place the veggies mixture( how much ever you want the filling to be).
- Spread the grated cheese over it and close with the lid.
- Put oil for the dosa. Cook it till the cheese on top is melted.
Mouthwatering, stomach filling dosa is ready. It can be had without any side dish...