Kodubale is a famous Karnataka snack.. It's a spicy murruku or rings made here. It's really very hot in the shops. So made this rings for this Diwali..
- Rice flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Fried gram flour - 3/4 cup
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Chilly powder -1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Oil or butter
- Curry leaves - chopped finely
- Take all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat oil and pour to the mixture and knead the flour into a smooth and soft dough.
- Take small balls and spread it with your palms and fold it and join the ends , to form rings.
- Continue with all the dough.
- Heat oil in the frying pan, take the rings and fry them. Fry till the bubble vanishes.