Yummy starter here... Bitter gourd lovers , definitely try this bitter gourd fry. it can be used as side dish for lunch. It can be used as a snack to munch instantly. it can be stored in containers. Very simple procedure and tasty too.. As everyone knows bitter gourd is healthy. Take bitter gourd once a week. I called it sun fr because my daughter named it by seeing it . She said it looks like sun..
- Bitter gourd -3
- Gram flour - required for frying
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Tamarind pulp - 1 tsp
- Cut the bitter gourd into round or into thin round slices. Remove all the seeds.
- Marinate bitter gourd with tamarind pulp, salt and chilly powder for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, mix the marination with required gram flour and mix nicely.
- Put one piece by piece and deep fry it.
Enjoy this in all climate with or without rice!