Starter today.... One of the yummiest starter here.. Simple and easy o make snack. Rainy days would be awesome with this beautiful snack or starter.Cheesy starter for perfect evening.. It can be a wonderful Party snack as well.
- American Corn kernels - 1 Packett
- Mozarella cheese grated - 1 pack
- Coriander leaves - chopped
- G.Chilly - 3 finely chopped
- Bread Crumbs - 2 tbsp
- Grind the corn kernels in the mixer into a coarse mixture.
- Mix the ground mixture , coriander leaves, chillies, cheese and salt into a mixture.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll it on the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls.
Melting yummy cheesy balls ready. Grab one by one...