Egg omelette kurma was a tasteful and flavourful kurma to have with rotis and rice! I have had this egg omelette kurma in my childhood and I forgot this dish totally. Recently I met my school friend after almost 17 years. I met her in Singapore in my house. She stays here. I had invited her home for lunch. She brought this egg omelette kurma for me in a box. What a taste. I am not able to forget even when I type here.
I asked her the recipe, sheep was kind enough to share it with me. Please do try the recipe and post you're feedbacks..
Ingredients for omelette:
- Onion-1 finely chopped
- Green chilli -1
- Pepper powder-1tsp
- Eggs - 2-3
- Garam masala powder a pinch
Whisk it all together nd prepare omelette.
Ingredients for kurma:
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fennel powder -1/4 tsp
- Whole garam masala
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Tomato -1
- Onion -1
- Garam masala powder
- Chilly powder -1 tsp
- Soaked and boiled peanuts -1 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Dry roast the coriander powder , cumin powder , fennel powder and grind it with coconut.
- Heat oil in a pan, Saute whole garam masala and add chopped onions. Fry nicely
- Add ginger garlic paste, sauté till raw smell vanishes.
- Add tomato,garam masala powder, red chilli powder and fry till the tomato becomes mushy.
- Add the boiled ground nut, dry roasted masala with coconut. Add salt
- Add water and allow it to boil it to needed consistency. Add the omelet peices nd boil for 1 min... Garnish with lots of chopped coriander leaves.
Tasteful omelette kurma ready to serve!