- Left over Chapathi - 6
- Egg - 3
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Green chilly - 2 finely chopped
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Chop the chapathi into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a Kadai , temper fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Add onions and fry them well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Then add the eggs , mix it to scramble it well. Once its partially cooked, add the chapathi and stir well. Once the chapathi is blended with the masala, add garam masala powder and give a stir.
- Yummy Kothu Chapathi is ready.
- Serve with Raitha.
Linking to First anniversary