Summer is here! what else, common begin the beat the heat recipes.... for a long time, i wanted to buy a kufi mould.. I just bought it recently. I went for a try.. My hubby and kiddo enjoyed.. After a long time blogging from singapore.. I know the summer here is miserable.. Watch this space for more summer cooling dishes!
Serving portions - 6 kulfies
- Strawberry - 100 gms chopped finely
- Milk - 1 litre
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Wash the fresh strawberries and chop it finely.
- In a heavy bottomed vessel, add the milk and boil it.
- Keep stirring it in a gap of 2-3 mins. Make it 1/3rd.
- Allow it to cool, till it comes to room temperature.
- Add the chopped starwberries and condensed milk.
- Stir well. Pour the mixture in the moulds and freeze it for 8- 10 hrs.