Todays special is yummy kuzhipaniyarams. This version is sweet. It is very simple to make paniyarams. Enjoy these cute little momos along with the savory version.
- Raw rice - 3 cups
- Par boiled rice - 3 cups
- Urad dal - 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 handful
- Jaggery - required
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Soak rice, urad dal an fenugreek seeds for 5 hrs.
- Grind it like dosa batter in a grinder. Allow it to ferment.
- Take the jaggery and add water in a pan. let the jaggery dissolve.
- Strain the jaggery syrup and keep it aside.
- Take the required batter in a vessel and add the jaggery syrup according to the sweetness of the jaggery.
- Mix the cardamom powder to thebatter and mix well.
- Heat the paniyaram tava, Add a tsp of oil in all the holes.
- Add the batter in the holes.
Yummy mouthwatering paniyarams ready to serve!