Chicken starter is alltime favorite for most of us. This recipe is a simple and tasty starter. It can also be used as a side dish for rice varities. It can also be stuffed inside parathas as wraps. I got the idea of this recipe in a TV show with few variations. Chicken lovers will definitely relish this. My blog was empty these many days without my posts. Hee come this recipe to decorate my blog. Enjoy and have fun!
- Boneless chicken - 250 gms
- Lemon juice - one lemon
- Egg white - 1
- Garlic chopped finely - 10 cloves
- Curry leaves - 2 strips
- Red chilly paste - 3 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - chopped for garnish
- Wash and chop the chicken into small cubes.
- Take a vessel, add the chopped chicken. Add the rest of the above ingredients to the chicken except coriander leaves. Marinate and leave it for 30 mins.
- Heat a pan, add some oil and add the marinated chicken and cook on low flame.
- Keep stirring often. Close and cook it till the chicken is boiled. saute it nicely.
- Ad oil if necessary. stir it occasionally till the chicken and the masala combines well with one another.
- Finally add the coriander leaves.
Tasty smoky chicken stir fry is ready as a starter.