Methi poori is a wonderful tiffin or a snack item. Its a very easy dish to make like our regular poori. It is so flavorful and aromatic. It does not need any side dish. Methi poori will be loved by all. I made this poori for my kid for evening snack. She loved it. Try this delicious poori for dinner and do let me know..
Yummilicious methi poori ready to be served.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Methi leaves or kasuri methi - one handful
- In a wide vessel, add the wheat flour, salt, methi leaves finely chopped. If you are using kasuri methi , nicely crush in your hands and put it.
- Add oil and water and knead into a soft dough. Let it rest for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, take the rolling pan and take small balls from the kneaded dough and make like small discs.
- Fry them in the hot oil , flip over on both the sides and fry till golden colour.