Cookies are a wonderful tea time snack. Custard cookies are easy and yummy to make. It will melt in mouth. Custard cookies give a different flavour to the cookies and cookies are very soft. It can be kept for kids snack box as well as evening snack for kids.
- Custard powder- 3/4 thcup
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Sugar powder - 3/4th cup
- Butter- 1 cup
- Take a bowl, add the sugar and butter and mix well into a creamy mixture.
- Add APF and custard powder and knead it into a soft dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and press it with a fork to make a design and to make it as roundels.
- Place the ready cookies on a greased plate or tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Place the tray inside the oven and bake for 15 mins at 180degrees.
Crunchy soft custard cookies are ready!