Please find me on facebook

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Blueberry pancakes

First time bought blueberries, don't know what to make. There are a couple of good recipes that can be made with blueberries. First thing that comes to my mind is pancakes. I have had so many times in the shops or streets. Waffles, pancakes, etc. I tried it myself and it was really tasty. Slightly sour blueberries. Y next attempt would be a blueberry cake. Let me come out with a easy recipe for you guys. It's a perfect breakfast or even a evening snack.


Ingredients for the pancake :


All purpose flour - 1 cup
Eggs -2
Sugar -1 cup
Milk - 3/4 th - 1 cup
Baking powder -1/2 tap
Salt - pinch
Blueberries washed 


Method :

In a vessel, add the above mentioned ingredients except blueberries.
Whisk the wet ingredients together no then add the dry ingredients.
Keep it aside for 30 hour.
Heat a Tawa, add a ladle of batter to the Tawa. Add oil or butter if needed. I added oil.
Sprinkle or throw the blueberries on top of it.
It will be cooked in minutes. Flip over to the other side.
Now the blueberries will be cooked and the juice can be tasted better.


Sprinkle some honey or maple syrup and serve hot!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...