Please find me on facebook

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Homemade bajji bonda pakoda mix / homemade fritters mix



Wishing all my blogger friends a very happy tamil new year! 

Ever since I found bajji bonda mix in market. I wanted to make some and store in my kitchen. The store bought mix may contain soda and preservatives. We can avoid soda at home, but in some houses they still add soda. I do not like the taste of it, neither it is good for health. 

Simple to make and store in a container. For longer shelf life, refrigerate it.



Ingredients:



  • Besan flour - 1 cup or 3 tbsp
  • Rice flour - 1 tbsp
  • Chilly powder - 1 tsp
  • Salt required
  • Asafoedita - 1/4 tsp




Method :


  • In a bowl take all the above ingredients by measurement and mix well.
  • Transfer it into a container and store. 
  • Anytime, u can take it and make bajji, bonda or pakoda as per your wish!
  • You can also make murukku out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...