Please find me on facebook

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Egg omelette kurma / mutta omelette kurma






Egg omelette kurma was a tasteful and flavourful kurma to have with rotis and rice! I have had this egg omelette kurma in my childhood and I forgot this dish totally. Recently I met my school friend after almost 17 years. I met her in Singapore in my house. She stays here. I had invited her home for lunch. She brought this egg omelette kurma for me in a box. What a taste. I am not able to forget even when I type here.

I asked her the recipe, sheep was kind enough to share it with me. Please do try the recipe and post you're feedbacks..




Ingredients for omelette:


  • Onion-1 finely chopped 
  • Green chilli -1
  • Pepper powder-1tsp
  • Salt
  • Eggs -  2-3
  • Garam masala powder a pinch
Method:

 Whisk it all together nd prepare omelette.

Ingredients for kurma: 

  • Coriander powder - 2 tsp
  • Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
  • Fennel powder -1/4 tsp
  • Coconut
  • Whole garam masala
  • Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
  • Tomato -1
  • Onion -1
  • Garam masala powder
  • Chilly powder -1 tsp
  • Soaked and boiled peanuts -1 cup
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Coriander leaves
  • Oil

Method:


  • Dry roast the coriander powder , cumin powder , fennel powder and grind it with coconut.
  • Heat oil in a pan,  Saute whole garam masala and add chopped onions. Fry nicely
  • Add ginger garlic paste, sauté till raw smell vanishes.
  • Add tomato,garam masala powder, red chilli powder and fry till the tomato becomes mushy.
  • Add the boiled ground nut, dry roasted masala with coconut. Add salt
  • Add water and allow it to boil it to needed consistency. Add the omelet peices nd boil for 1 min...  Garnish with lots of chopped coriander leaves.




Tasteful omelette kurma ready to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...