Please find me on facebook

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How to make or set curd at home




All the readers would be surprised or shocked or fascinated by seeing the preparation of curd at home and that is so simple? Here is the answer. Many of my friends here in Singapore regularly complain that they don't get proper curd at home. So they buy curd on a regular basis. How long can they buy outside, when's it is so simple to make. Try this out friends. Don't panic next time. This method is taught to me by my hubby. I wouldn't have known otherwise. Credits to him.

I have used farmhouse milk/ Meiji milk/ Dutch Lady for making curd.




Ingredients :

  • Milk - 1 litre
Curd - 2 tsp



Method:

Transfer a carton of milk into the vessel you want to set curd.
Switch on the gas, place the vessel on the stove.
Let the milk get heated. Ensure that it is lukewarm. Switch off. Do not boil the milk.
Add the curd to curdle when it is lukewarm. Stir it well. Keep it undisturbed.

Keep it overnight.beautiful scoopy curd is ready. You can scoop out like ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...