Please find me on facebook

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mango braided strudel

Welcome all to the most exciting recipe mango strudel. In my family all of us re big fans of Apple strudel, strawberry strudel, mango strudel thats available here in Singapore. So I wanted to try my hands on mango strudel. I was happy with my first attempt, except for filling was not enough. I was afraid to load a lot since it was my first try. Do try it and see, you will love it




Ingredients:

  • All purpose flour - 1 cup
  • Instant Yeast - 2 tsp
  • Warm water - 1/2 cup
  • Sugar - 1 tsp
  • Salt

  • Butter - 1 tbsp
  • Egg - 1 for egg wash
  • Marshmallows - few
  • Mangoes chopped - 1 cup
  • Water


Method:


  • In a bowl, add the instant yeast , sugar and add warm water. Wait for few mins to become frothy.
  • Then add the lol purpose flour, salt  and mix water and knead it into a Soft dough.
  • Keep it side for it to rise for 45 mins.
  • After 45 mins, punch it out Nd knee the dough for 5 mins.
  • Roll the dough into the size u want to make. 
  • I have braided into a fish shaped strudel.
  • After rolling the sheet thin, place the mango pieces and marsh mallows , cut both sides of the sheet to braid.
  • Braid it crisscross and seal the ends. I have just given cuts at the end for fish tail.
  • Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius for 10 mins.
  • Place the baking sheet or aluminium foil on a baking tray.
  • Place the braided strudel on it.

  • Give it a nice egg was, for egg wash, Take an egg in a bowl and beat it nicely. Apply with a brush on TOP of the strudel before it goes inside the oven.

  • Place it in the oven for 25 mins on 200 degrees Celsius.


Mouthwatering strudel is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...