- Idiyappam - 10
- Cinnamon - 1 or 2
- Cardamom - 2
- Cloves - 3
- Potato - 2 boiled and chopped
- Cauliflower - 1 cup
- Ginger and Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Onion chopped - 1 big
- Tomato chopped - 2 small
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Carrot- 1 grated
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan , add cinnamon,cloves,cardamom to it and saute it well. Then add the onions in it and saute it for 2 mins then add the chopped tomatoes to it and mix it well.
- add the vegetables one by one and saute well.
- Add the red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and salt to it.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves to it. stir well.
- When the veggies are cooked well and they are blended together as a masala, add the shreded idiyappam to this .Mix it well and garnish it with Coriander leaves.
Linking to First anniversary