Celebration time for my First prize I have won. Divya from You Too Can Cook - Indian Food Recipes conducted a wonderful event called Master chef contest. It was a big success. Wish you many more success Divya. Wonderful preparation.pre- event and post - event.Congratulations to you!! I have won 3rd prize in this event and bagged a title for " Smart cook ".
I have also won an award for Best Chicken Recipe for Chicken Pakoras.
I have also been nominated for couple of awards :
BEST INNOVATIVE RECIPES for Panneer Semiya pulao
Cheers to you Divya . Here is my Falooda . Enjoy it...
- Kesar falooda mix
- Milk - 1 litre
- Water - 1 glass
- Ice cream - Almond flavor
- Blueberry Jelly
- Strawberry Jelly
- Fruits ( optional) I have not added
- Boil milk and water. Allow it to cool for a while.Add the Falooda mix and stir well.
- Allow it to boil for 10- 15 mins.
- Allow it to cool down and refrigerate it.
- In a glass , add the falooda which is chilled.
- Cut the bluberry Jelly and strawberry Jelly and add to it.
- Add a scoop of Ice cream to it.
- Present it with Jujubs on top of it.
- Linking to First anniversary