- Black eyed peas - 1 cup soaked and boiled
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilly - 1
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions and green chilly.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.Add tomato to it.
- Add chilly powder and salt.Add water and allow it to boil for 10 mins.
- Add the boiled karamani and water if required.Allow it to boil for 5 mins.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tastes yummy with Chapathi.