- Semiya - 1 cup
- Onion -1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Capsicum - half finely chopped
- Carrot - half - grated
- Ajinomotto - 1/2 tsp
- Dry roast semiya and boil it in water. Drain it and add cold water to it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions. Fry well.
- Add ginger garlic paste.Fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add capsicum,carrot. Mix well and stir it.
- Add salt Ajinomotto, pepper powder. Stir well.
- Add semiya at last and mix them well.
Very simple and yummy dish to have for dinner. My hubby just loved it.
Sending this to Healthy Diet - Breakfast by Roshni and Priya's event page .