Its more similar to kheer. I tried a new flavour of adding banana to it. It gave really a good flavour to the regular kheer. We realy loved it. Thought of sharing so that everyone can try and relish.
- Moong dal - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 2 cups boiled
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder
- Yellow food colour optional
- Banana -1
- Boil water in a vessel , add moong dal to it and boil it.
- After the dal is boiled, add the chopped banana. Allow it to boil.
- Meanwhile boil milk separately.
- Add the condensed milk to the boiled banana. Stir well.
- Now add milk and allow it to mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and yellow colour to it.
Mouth watering MOong dal banana delight is now ready.
Sending this to lets cook with fruits , Showcase desserts and Bon Vivant - Fruit recipes, Lets party Desserts and Surabhi's page .Linking this to:Dish Name Starts with M @ Learning to Cook