- Rice and urad dal flour( Rice 6 cups: urad dal 1 cup ground together) - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Asafoedita - 1/4 tsp
- Murukku press with thenkuzhal
- Take flour in one bowl, add cumin seeds, asafoedita and salt.
- Heat 1 table spoon oil in the pan.Add it to the flour.
- Knead it by using water into soft dough.
- Take the thenkuzhal mould and take a ball of flour and fill it inside.
- Meanwhile heat oil, when the oil is ready, pressthe mould into the boiling hot oil.
Crispy Thenkuzhal is ready....