Diwali is arriving , here is a thattai with peanuts. There are few ethods in making this thattai. I followed the basic one.....
- Rice flour - 3 cups
- Urad dal - 1/2 cup( roasted and powdered)
- Gram dal - 1 tbsp ( soaked)
- Chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Raw Peanuts - broken into halves
- Add all the above ingredients and add hot oil 1 tbsp.
- Knead well into a soft dough.
- Make small balls of this flour.
- In a sheet, flatten it.
- Heat oil in a pan, deep fry this flattened dough.
Crispy thattais ready...