Please find me on facebook

Monday, November 5, 2012

Diwali Special dishes recipes and wishes


 As the festival of lights is approaching, I hope most of you would be deciding on what to prepare at home on this occasion? I learnt all these recipes from my grandma and mom.
hope you all like it !




I have linked  recipes for Diwali. Easy and tasty recipes. Do try it out at your house.

Savories : 

Oma podi

Ribbon pakoda 

Thenkuzhal

Maida Mullu thenkuzhal

 Thattai

 
Sweet:

Sweet Somas

Rose Milk Peda

 Badam Halwa

Jangiri

Rasmalai

Chocolate balls
                                                                      



Wishing all a wonderful diwali !Have a safe Deepavali !



3 comments:

  1. happy diwali dear. what i learnt from my mom are somewhat similar north indian sweet etc

    i had made mohan thal also just befor adirasam u can check tht out thats is traditional diwali dish


    adirasam-- a sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thanks dear.. Happy Diwali to u too.... Will check out for sure....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...