- Ghee- 150 gms
- Badam - 250 gms
- Milk - needed to grind
- Saffron - little
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- yellow colour
- Sugar - 200 gms
- Soak the Badam in warm water. Soak saffron in little milk.
- Peel off the skin. Grind it using milk into a fine paste.
- Heat pan, add ghee. Pour the ground badam paste. Stir it well.
- Add sugar and keep on stirring it.
- Add little yellow colour to it.
- Keep stirring it ,add ghee whenever required.
- Add Cardamom powder.
- Final stage is when the badam is cooked well and it just comes out of the vessel.
- Now finally add saffron to the Halwa and transfer it into the Halwa plate.
- Garnish according to your wish.