- Chicken breast pieces - 1 cup
- Capsicum / green pepper- 1
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves finely chopped
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Cut the green bell pepper into square pieces , finely chop the onion n tomatoes into small pieces.
- Wash thoroughly the chicken pieces with turmeric powder,heat oil in a kadai, add the cumin seeds to the hot oil n let them splutters.
- Add the finely chopped onion n tomato pieces n cook them.
- Add the chicken breast pieces to the veggies n stir them occasionally until they change their colour, now add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder , dhania powder(corianderpowder) n salt as per need to the chicken, stir them in simmer, close the kadai with a lid, chicken pieces may leave water, stir them occasionally.
- After a while add the green bell pepper pieces to the chicken masala (as the bell peppers get well cooked very easily its better to add them after a while.
- If needed add water r else cook them with lid closed n stir them occasionally until the oil gets separated.
Add the curry leaves n chopped coriander leaves to the curry.