- Maida - 1 cup
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- For dough, mix maida, chilly powder, salt. Heat little oil and pour in the flour.
- Knead the flour well using water.
- Make balls out of this dough and make into thin chapathies.
- Cut the chapathies criss cross or into diamonds.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the cut pieces.
Crispy Thukkadas is ready
This recipe goes for
http://www.sarasyummybites.com/2012/04/event-announcement-kitchen-chronicles.html and http://www.sizzlingtastebuds.com/2012/03/new-event-pickles-preserves-fest-and.html